Old versionsSee all
ImageMan Active X is a nice and interesting program.
- Support for 35 raster and vector image formats including JPEG 2000, FlashPix, Photo CD, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, RLE, DIB, EPS, GIF, PNG, TGA, IMG, DXF, PCX, DCX, PDF.
- Image processing features including filters like embossing, edge detection, blur, sharpen, and more. Adjust Brightness, Contrast and Gamma. Interpolated Scaling for the best image quality. Rotate images by hundredths of degrees. Mirror, flip and invert. Automatic Thumbnail generation.
- Antialiasing support makes displaying scaled high quality black and white images easy. Automatic thumbnail generation is a function call. Support for reading and writing multi page TIFF files including support for Group 3/4 compression assures compatibility with document management standards. Deskew method for correcting scanned images.
- ImageMan ActiveX Suite includes support for TWAIN compatible scanners, frame grabbers and digital cameras. It only takes a few lines of code to acquire an image from any supported device and ImageMan ActiveX Suite also has lower level functions that allow you to scan from an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and control image attributes such as resolution, color depth, scan area and more. Includes support for both 16 & 32 bit TWAIN Sources.
- The ImageMan ActiveX Suite Special Effects control includes over 50 special image transitional effects.
- Complete code samples in C , VB6, Microsoft Access.
- Simple, easy licensing and 100% Royalty Free runtime Distribution.